[PLUG] Fwd: [opensuse-announce] openSUSE 10.3 Live version available

Vishal Rao vishalrao at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 10:30:01 IST 2007

On Nov 8, 2007 7:31 PM, Ranjit Bhonsle <ranjya at gmail.com> wrote:
> Some how I did not have the heart to nuke FC7...it is home.
> Now it is XP-SP2 + OpenSuse 10.3 + FC7.

I've just started the torrent download of the F8 GNOME live CD ISO.
Even though I'm not a fan of Fedora, will try installing it on my HP
tablet to see if it fares better especially with a newer kernel,
supposedly better laptop support and a newer networkmanager :-) I hope
I can get the touchscreen working again like it is in openSUSE now,
and the broadcom 4321 wireless connection to work better...

--
"Thou shalt not follow the null pointer for at it's end madness and chaos lie."