[PLUG] Need the Fedora 8 DVD pretty urgently

Sourish Banerjee sourish_banerjee at persistent.co.in
Fri Nov 23 15:18:33 IST 2007

Hi All,

I need a small help. I am in need of the Fedora 8 DVD pretty urgently. If
any one is having an extra copy, please inform me at 9960657755, or by
replying to this mail.

I will come and collect the same and bear the cost for the media.

Regards,

Sourish

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.