[PLUG] Computer slows after some time

Vikas Garud vikas at techqual.com
Sun Oct 7 11:09:12 IST 2007

On Thursday 04 October 2007 13:09:30 Pinnakin Gore wrote:
> If possible remove Beagle scripts.I encountered same problems some days
> back.
> Susue creates some beagle search files those create HDD havock and PC
> hangs. Try it and let me know
> Pinakin

As suggested in an earlier reply, I had removed beagle along with zmd and the
performance had improved.  After your mail, I searched the partitions for
beagle related files, and there were quite lot of them.  I have just deleted
them.  If there is anything noticeable, I will post on the list.

Thanks for sharing the information/tip.

Regards
Vikas Garud

PS:  SuSE 10.3 is released.  Anybody has any idea if these problems persist in
the new release?
Vikas Garud