[PLUG] KWGR614 or WRT54GL

Vishal Rao vishalrao at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 19:34:12 IST 2007

On 10/25/07, Desi Penguin <desipenguin at gmail.com> wrote:
> I get good signal strength within my house. Never checked across floors.

I get decent (20% signal strength) connectivity (it claims full 60
mbps, my broadband works at full 256kbps speed) with my router on the
upper floor and my tablet on the ground floor.

What I'm wondering is, will the signal/range improve or degrade if I
place one antenna horizonal and the other vertical, assuming both are
active if I've enabled only WiFi-G mode? will have to check this
weekend...

--
"Thou shalt not follow the null pointer for at it's end madness and chaos lie."