[PLUG] Please sign the petition against Microsoft's Office OpenXML becoming an ISO standard

ಓಂ guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 09:15:45 IST 2007

On 10/30/07, Sarang Kulkarni <sarang2005 at gmail.com> wrote:
> This standard proposal was not created by bringing together the
> experience and expertise of all interested parties (such as the
> producers, sellers, buyers, users and regulators), but by Microsoft
> alone.

Just for information I am writting this from a machine runs Linux and
has nothing else but Linux on it...

However... have you considered a possibility that bunch of so-called
(I have high regard for all of them) experts making a mistake and
whole thing going for a toss?

The grand illusion of any**body** can be to feel and think of self (or
a body) as omniscient!!

Let's not forget that freedom comes from experiencing not enforcing!!
You can never enforce freedom...  because what you are doing does not
remain freedom!!

that's all for now...