[PLUG] Number 9, number 9. Fedora 9 Preview has been cleared for takeoff

Vishal Rao vishalrao at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 15:04:05 IST 2008

On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 11:26 AM, Nishit Dave <stargazer.dave at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I tried reading your post backwards, but it read the same.  This is too high
>  order for the rest of us.

Heh: https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2008-April/msg00010.html

Also, of course, Ubuntu Hardy Heron 8.04 RC and openSUSE 11.0 Beta 1
are out too...

Mandriva 2008 Spring is also out I believe...

I'm running Hardy beta on my new desktop, runs very well, the live CD
bootup and installation worked with sound, networking, nvidia graphics
all okay.
The old 7.10 live CD had issues... This on a Q6600 CPU on Intel DP35DP
motherboard with nVidia 8800GT graphics...