[PLUG] GUI development over linux

Sandeep Sathe sandeepsathe at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 07:33:26 IST 2008

Hi,

This is Sandeep Sathe from Pune. I am basically from
hardware design background - FPGA, ASIC, SoC
design/verification. I am a long time user of
linux/unix machines, have developed some shell
scripts, done lot of perl programming. I need to
develop GUI and since unix is my default development
platform, would like to do it in linux. I was
suggested to use GTK+ tool which is based on
motif/X-Windows.

In this context, I would like to know whether there
are any trainings/courses about GTK. Does PLUG offer
any course or someone can suggest any ? I checked with
Seed Infotech and they do not have any GUI courses.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Sandeep