[PLUG] trouble with mandriva

Jayant Kairi jayantkairi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 17:57:57 IST 2008

Dear sirs,

my hardware specs are as below.

Pentium dual core, 512 RAM, 120 GB RAM, VIA Chrome 9 HC IGP Video display card.

I have tried to load a text only option available on the startup
screen but that too does not work. it stops in a few moments and then
nothing happens.

Thanks for the earlier sugestions. Pl advise as per the hardware config.

jayant.