[PLUG] Mandriva And Mandriva...

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Sun Aug 24 17:29:36 IST 2008

Observation over the last few months (maybe more than a year...)
whenever there is a problem loading Mandriva or something on a laptop or a
desktop... i give it a try with Ubuntu and the interesting thing is... that
really works like a charm, no hang ups.. no screen freezes..

While I am still in Mandriva camp for L-reasons, the reasons seem to have
started fading away...with every new release cycle, especially at times when
I have a chance to convert a Windows user to becoming a Linug User.

At the same time I must admit that dangerously enough philosophical (logical
for some) way everything happens on a Ubuntu desktop looks so much similar to
Windows way of handling things!  except the cosmetics!  flames & discussions
are welcome on this point...

Maybe next time i will throw Kubuntu at the machine when everything else fails
instead of Ubuntu!  maybe OpenSuSE :-) who knows!

Thought I might just share few observation...
--
The Only thing you take with you,
when you are gone, is what you leave behind!