[PLUG] State of Localization for मराठी

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Mon Dec 1 13:05:34 IST 2008

excitely i tried to switchover to marathi locale when a small child
told me to give me marathi UI and not HIndi...

and was dismally disappointed to see the outcome of my efforts on
Linxu Mandriva 2009.

Hindi looked okay but (s)he did not like what happened when i tried to
switch on to मराठी... and doesnot want to use hindi...

(s)he tries to play Linux games but ....

hold myself equally responsible for the state of affairs w.r.t.
localization....

this is an effort to start the improvement processs at personnel level...