[PLUG] Confirmation: PLUG meeting for December 2008 is scheduled on Saturday 13th December 2008, 4 pm @ SICSR

Sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 22:32:43 IST 2008

Hi,

PLUG meeting for  December 2008 is scheduled on Saturday 13th December
2008, 4pm @ SICSR

These are the details:
Location: SICSR, Atur Centre, Model Colony.
Room No 704. 7th floor ( room no. may change )
Time: 4 pm

Agenda:

Discussions/review/updates about CMDA IT Expo.

Discussions about GNUnify 09.

We expect many newbies in the meeting.

Depending on their requirement, we can also have some installation demo.

If anyone wants to give any technical (or other) talk,  please let me know.

You can book CD/DVDs and  collect them after the meeting.

We will be accepting formal membership at the meeting. CDs will be
made available at the meeting. You can send your bookings to me and/or
Dexter.

Kindly make yourself available for the meeting.

Regards,
-Sudhanwa Jogalekar