[PLUG] BSNL Broadband - Help!

Vishal Rao vishalrao at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 14:07:58 IST 2008

On Feb 7, 2008 12:56 PM, Vivek J. Patankar <vivek.patankar at gmail.com> wrote:
> After four months of waiting, I was finally got the BSNL connection. But
> I still am not able to get it working. The 'engineer' from the BSNL

Perhaps the user and/or pass they have provided is for the portal and
not the connection itself.
Ask them again for the correct username and password for the connection.

Note that one user posted on the broadbandforum.in that he got his
password after a while and got a bill for 4 GB download in the time he
didn't yet have his password!

--
"Thou shalt not follow the null pointer for at it's end madness and chaos lie."