[PLUG] BSNL Broadband - Help!

Vivek J. Patankar vivek.patankar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 09:40:58 IST 2008

ಓಂ wrote:
> Can you tell little bit more what you did step by step... instead of
> just pointing to a link.
> That would be helpful to get you going quickly...

There's nothing much to be explained in a step by step fashion. The ADSL
settings are configured in two screens in the router/modem web
interface. The settings put in the tho screens (sample of which can be
seen in the link provided earlier) were also mentioned in my previous
mail. I can't think of anything else to say about it, except that it
doesn't work. Seems like I will have to visit the ISP Office to clear
out the password issue as pointed out by Chetan.

विवेक ज. पाटणकर (Vivek J. Patankar)

Registered Linux User #374218
Fedora release 8 (Werewolf)
Linux 2.6.23.8-63.fc8 x86_64