[PLUG] Self Analysis

Anoop John anoopjohn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 23:53:21 IST 2008

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 10:37 PM, ഓം <guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com> wrote:
> What is the efficacy of all the (hu)man hours that get
> spent in organizing everything and making lot of noise (obviously i
> count myself in this lot :-) verses silent people who are contributing
> more to the cause?

Good question. I am not sure if this is relevant per se in a GLUG :).
If loudness is directly proportional to passion which would be
proportional to effective discharge of responsibilities then it would
be louder the better. But at the same time it is easy to be loud
without having to take any actual effort at all and fake passion and
the efforts. So rather than judging by loudness we should look at
actual efforts. But loudness does not have to mean absence of efforts
:). I like to be loud and I like to act.

Cheers
Anoop