[PLUG] Confirmation : PLUG meeting for Mar. 2008 is scheduled on "Saturday 1st Mar. 2008, 4pm @ SICSR

sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 23:51:23 IST 2008

Hi,

PLUG meeting for February 2008 is scheduled on "Saturday 1st Mar.
2008,  4 pm @ SICSR.

These are the details:
Location: SICSR, Atur Centre, Model Colony.
Room No 704. 7th floor ( room no. may change )
Time: 4 pm

Agenda:

1. Review/comments about GNUnify 08.

2. Any other topic. You can suggest topic and/or speaker for the same.

Those who have booked CD/DVDs,  can collect them after the meeting.

We will be accepting formal membership at the meeting. CDs will be
made available at the meeting. You can send your bookings to me and/or
Dexter.

Kindly make yourself available for the meeting.

Regards,
-Sudhanwa Jogalekar