[PLUG] Cheat Sheet / Quick Start Guide

Devendra Laulkar devendra at laulkar.com
Tue Jan 8 22:56:21 IST 2008

Hi,

On Tue, 2008-01-08 at 17:26 +0530, Chetan Kumar wrote:
> On Jan 8, 2008 5:06 PM, Aman King <the21stphantom at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On 08/12/2007, Devendra Laulkar <devendralaulkar at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > Any additions, suggestions welcome. Please note that
>
> SNIP
> >

> Can we have all these suggestions somewhere on plug.org.in?
> This comes to my mind also because a wiki on PLUG side will be a good idea
> in general. All the wisdom of PLUG is in the form of mailing-list
> archives. Maybe
> it is time to add such goodies.

I am in process of setting up a temporary wiki for the flyer's to
incorporate different ideas that people have been suggesting (not on
plug.org.in though). A lot of useful ideas were generated, but for this
specific event, not all were required. Maybe in some other context, they
might come handy. So its better to have them in all one place, people
can then mix & match to suit their own personal needs

-Devendra.