[PLUG] [Commercial] Training on Perl Automation by Industry Professionals.

Concepts Systems concepts_sys at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 12 12:17:57 IST 2008

Hello All,

With a growing demand for Perl automation ,we are
pleased to announce a new weekend batch of "Perl
Automation" for students & Professionals.

Course Highlights:

- Linux orientation
- PERL introduction
- PERL for Automation
- Various operators
- Data types
- File handling
- Pattern Matching
- Functions in PERL
- Processes Handling and Socket programming
- Command line options and Standard system variables
- References in PERL
- Object Oriented Perl programming
- PERL debugger

Apart from these all followings are also covered :

- How to create logs and reports in PERL based
automation
- Mailing the logs/reports through PERL script

Labs

Carefully designed labs and exercises which will help
participants to apply knowledge gained through
lectures immediately in their assignments.

Starting Date : 19 January, 2008.
Duration      : 40 Hours
Timings       : Saturday and Sunday, 3 hours per day.

Venue       :
Concepts Systems, Pentagon, Pune-Satara Road, Pune
602-603, The Pentagon, Shahu College Road,
Next to Pune-Satara Road,
Near Panchami Hotel, Parvati. Pune - 411009.

Registration: We encourage you to register at the
earliest since there are limited seats.

About Us:

Concepts Systems Educational Services has always been
in forefront for providing software professionals and
aspirants with best-of-the-breed technologies which
ensure that professionals/students remain on the
cutting edge of technology and continue to win their
goals.

If you have any queries feel free to call us on
+91-020-24216888 / 9960638738 Or  mail us at
training at conceptssys.com. For customized on-site
training for your team, send a mail to
info at conceptssys.com.

Thanks & Regards,