[PLUG] [Fwd: Typing addon for Firefox 2, 3 on Linux for Marathi, Hindi, Tamil and 12 other Languages]

webmaster at plug.org.in webmaster at plug.org.in
Tue Jul 1 08:01:02 IST 2008

Subject: Typing addon for Firefox 2, 3 on Linux for Marathi, Hindi, Tamil
and 12 other Languages
From:    "Santosh Dawara" <santosh at bookeazy.com>
Date:    Mon, June 30, 2008 12:01 am

PLUG,

Sometime back we had a discussion on typing in Marathi on Wordpress CMS'.

I'd like to introduce the Firefox version of Lipikaar that allows you to
type in Hindi, Marathi, Konkani, Sindhi, Kashmiri, Nepali, Tamil, Urdu,
Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Punjabi, Telugu, Arabic on the web.
The tool works well with GMail, Yahoo, Wordpress, Blogger and several other
web sites and supports Unicode.

The typing method is simplified and based on a SMS-like approach which
allows the author to type out complex phrases and special characters
with ease. The tool is in use with scriptwriters, novelists and also
ships with LCD displays to Banks, shopkeepers etc.

Download:

Support, Help, Demo:
http://www.lipikaar.com/

Please do send me any feedback you might have on the tool, especially with
Firefox 2 and 3 on Linux.

Best Regards,
Santosh Dawara.
PLUG'd since 1999!