[PLUG] About Certifiacte(HELP)

Arun Khan knura at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 23:12:31 IST 2008

On Tuesday 01 Jul 2008, prabhleen singh Enjoying in Pune wrote:
> I am selected in WIPRO and want to have some extra certificate of
> linux so that I can able to enter in Linux Platform
> Can anyone tell that
>
> *RHCE is better OR LPI course is better?*

RHCE is specifically for RHEL whereas LPI is distribution agnostic.

The LPI question pool is contributed by sys admins from across the
globe, in a manner similar to FOSS application development.

Whatever you choose, remember a cert. is not the be all and end all.
Practice, application of mind, and experience will make you a good sys
admin.

--
Arun Khan