[PLUG] FireFox 3 world Record.

Arun Khan knura at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 19:06:29 IST 2008

On Thursday 03 Jul 2008, Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> On 03-Jul-08, at 9:42 AM, Arun Khan wrote:
> > I guess now that FF is in the Guinees book, MS will try similar PR
> > with
> > it's next version of IE or worse yet force IE users to download the
> > latest :(
>
> I am of the view that the mention of MS should be avoided in Linux
> lists - there is a sickeningly large amount of this virus around. The
> doings of billy baba and his flock are irrelevant to us.

Please substantiate the "sickeningly large amount", which Linux lists
are you referring to?

The comment in my post was in context to the numbers of FF
downloads/users in India.  Each of us need to advocate FF starting with
family and friends.  I differ, as proponents of open source solutions,
we have to be aware of what billy baba and his flock is upto.

--
Arun Khan