[PLUG] Confirmation : PLUG meeting for Aug 2008 is scheduled on "Saturday 2nd Aug. 2008, 4pm @ SICSR

Webmaster at PLUG webmaster at plug.org.in
Thu Jul 31 09:04:41 IST 2008

Hi,

PLUG meeting for Aug 2008 is scheduled on Saturday 2nd Aug 2008, 4 pm @ SICSR

These are the details:
Location: SICSR, Atur Centre, Model Colony.
Room No 704. 7th floor ( room no. may change )
Time: 4 pm

Agenda:

No formal agenda as such. If any one want to give some talk or demo you are welcome.

We now have Mandriva 2008.1 spring edition and Fedora 9 DVDs available with us.
You can book CD/DVDs and  collect them after the meeting.

We will be accepting formal membership at the meeting. CDs/DVDs will be
made available at the meeting. You can send your bookings me

Kindly make yourself available for the meeting.

~~~~~~~~~

From
Webmaster PLUG
http://www.plug.org.in