[PLUG] FOSS contributors from Pune

sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 16:33:38 IST 2008

Dear all,

We will be adding a section on the PLUG website mentioning FOSS
contributors from Pune and their work.
This will include individuals as well as companies/organisations too.

We would like to invite such contributors (and representatives of
companies/organisations) to attend the next PLUG meeting (on 7th June)
and talk about their contributions. They can tell about the projects
they work on, the growth path for the project, if they need any help
and more contributors etc.

Please confirm your participation/session to me so that I can prepare
the agenda accordingly.

Contributors, please send synopsis of your work to the webmaster so
that it can be updated on the website.

Some examples:
Karunakar( http://indlinux.org ) : IndLinux project
Sarvanngin vikas Sanstha ( http://svs.org.in/Downloads.html ): OO.o
documentation in local languages.

Thanks to Mukund Joglekar for suggesting this idea. We were not able
to execute this for a long time. Lets work on it now.

Best regards
-Sudhanwa Jogalekar

www.sudhanwa.com