[PLUG] #include files.... in programming languages

ഓം guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 05:39:13 IST 2008

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 7:38 PM, Aditya Godbole <aag.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Did you try including a header file somewhere in the middle? I guess not.

Though I may have never actually done it, I have read a little bit
about the need for declaring things at the TOP while I was into C
programming for a bit of a while..

> Please read (and understand) 'The C programming Language' by Brian
> Kernighan and Dennis Ritchie before making uninformed comments on the
> C language.

Understanding K & R fully is considered equivalent to climbing everest
by some, even when most people using c do keep it as a reference..

But I will try to read once again (at-least discuss with individuals
knowing it more)... so as to clear my doubts...

I did not understand your comment *before making uninformed comments*

If one is fully informed and soakingly knowledgeable (s)he won't
comment at all on anything...
what's wrong in commenting on something that one does not understand?

Thanks for sending those few lines of information (not knowledge)
[which I have snipped after absorbing it]