[PLUG] Un Copying!! :-)

Pranav Peshwe pranavpeshwe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 13:33:11 IST 2008

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 11:02 AM, ഓം <guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Every software if a copy, not the original.
>
> Originals are only created by the process..  Wise people truncate the
> last part of the process and call it a master disk or master software
> and then sell their copies!!
> .
> .
> .
> .
> All arguments on this point are (un :-) welcome as long as they are in
> the context of Linux and copying and legality of copying

With all due respect, i would like to ask a question to you - *why* do you
post such stuff which IMO is not at all useful to anybody on this good
mailing list ?
All of us on the list can think, and everybody can write, but that does not
mean, that we key in *our thoughts* and shove the mail into list.
     Just because the writings are, in some odd way related to
FOSS/GNU/Linux does not mean that, they stand a position on the list. Did
you ever analyze, how many of your posts were of technical nature ? how many
actually helped someone solve a problem or even state one ?
     You are free to write whatever you wish to, on your website or blog or
the nameplate on your door or your car's windshield or any other private
space owned by you. This list IMVHO is not exactly the right place.

Genuine posts and problems are always extremely welcome.
Kindly, CMIIW.

Best regards,
Pranav