[PLUG] [X-POST]: Our next FreeIndian: Kartik Mistry

Roshan d_rosh2001 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Mar 7 21:49:11 IST 2008

List,

I assume it has been almost over a month now and updates to kde.in were
far and few.

But here it comes, presenting the next FreeIndian: Kartik Mistry.

Our current interview features the Gujarati Geek (alliteration
attempted ;) ) who runs the Universal OS and is involved in l10n as
well as packaging applications for it. Interestingly, he started with
Redhat 7.0 in his early days of computing with FOSS and has now become
a package maintainer for few packages under Debian GNU/Linux. Read on
to know more, from the below link.

http://www.kde.in/index.php/Kartik_Mistry