[PLUG] Need Info

Deepak Bhalwankar deepak.bhalwankar at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 00:01:32 IST 2008

HI,

         I think the best company to work for fresher's is RedHat India Ltd.
located in MariGold KalyaniNagar.
         However if you are specializing in some part like Kernel,
FileSystems, etc then you have number of options.

         Mostly prodcut companies work on Linux. You will find very good
work in Linux.
         I suggest you join some institute providing specialized Linux
training. One of them is Concept Systems.
         Choose your specialization. That apart you should be very good in
c/c++/data structures.

         Guys, what  do think?

Thanks,
Deepak Bhalwankar,