[PLUG] Firmware, tainted code etc [was Re: [X-Post] [ilugd] linux-libre kernel. fork?]

ഓം guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com
Fri May 30 09:34:32 IST 2008

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 11:17 PM, BVK <bvk.groups at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 2:17 PM, ഓം <guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> ... just like I would call
>> someone arguing on behalf of FSF as charged follower..
>>

> As a 3rd party, i can see that they were talking about the license
> terms till now, its you who is brought this *on behalf of FSF*
> storyline into the picture.  Do you really need to hate FSF that much?

So let them argue to their hearts content.  Thanks for point out that
I need not contribute...

>>> May be I slept in the class or you are talking rubbish,
>>
>> Maybe both :-)
>>
>>> but I thought
>>> electrons need a *potential difference* to flow. They never cross the
>>> higher potential as far as I remember, they flow from a higher
>>> potential to a lower potential.
>>

>> everything is relatively easy to disprove...
>>

> This is an assertion, please disprove!

No need for me... you yourself can try to test it taking into account
any specific work... (including this one)

>>> --
>>> പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
>>> <GPLv2> I know my rights; I want my phone call!
>>
>> You need working phone to make a call to be precise...  that needs to
>> be manufactured using GPLed hardware and certified GPL'ed software!
>> If you are that keen on it.  You know the rest.  The degree of
>> tolerance??
>>
>>> <DRM> What use is a phone call, if you are unable to speak?
>>
>> What's the use of phone if it doesn't work?
>> --
>
> You don't need to comment on others signatures :P

If it related to what is being said above, then you are directly
making an assertion about the points of discussion in your signature,
in which case you signature is vulnerable to comments...