[PLUG] Firmware, tainted code etc [was Re: [X-Post] [ilugd] linux-libre kernel. fork?]

ഓം guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com
Fri May 30 13:04:46 IST 2008

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 11:56 AM, BVK <bvk.groups at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 9:34 AM, ഓം <guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> As a 3rd party, i can see that they were talking about the license
>>> terms till now, its you who is brought this *on behalf of FSF*
>>> storyline into the picture.  Do you really need to hate FSF that much?
>>

>> So let them argue to their hearts content.  Thanks for point out that
>> I need not contribute...
>>

> OMG.  What statement of my above paragraph really meant that, you need
> not contribute?

My remarks were on topic, so were relevant to the thread...

>>> This is an assertion, please disprove!
>>
>> No need for me... you yourself can try to test it taking into account
>> any specific work... (including this one)
>>

> So basically, what you mean here is:
>
> 1. You can argue that some stuff XYZ is relatively easy.
> 2. When somebody asks how, you don't need to tell.
>
> Now i understand you (and why you call yourself a Guru).

Don't find need to discuss more since further discussion on it will
not be very much on-topic although it could be streched to be on
topic... by citing appropriate examples..

I suggest if you want to discuss this some one (who is more interested
in the learning about why I say so... about it could open a thread,
and I will contribute my opinions... which you are free to reject}

The email id says  or probably means **Guru.is.On.Vi**, it does not
say I am Guru!  :-)

If you need more discussion, on this, try to make it on topic... I
have no problems discussing anything that follows the guidelines...