[PLUG] Anybody planning to go to foss.in 2008

Omkar Raut omkar86 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 09:31:39 IST 2008

Hi Vijay,

--Any idea what time does this KSRTC bus reach Bangalore?

 There are buses in the evening at 4, 5, 6 pm leaving from CAMP area in
pune. It takes aroung 13-14hrs so you will be reaching at around 6-7-8AM
resp. I booked my ticket for 22nd november.

--Also where do I reserve the ticket?

  You can book tickets from their website: http://ksrtc.in/

  I just checked there are 4 seats in 6pm, 5 seats in 5pm and only 1 seat in
4pm bus on 24th november. If you don't get them then there are private
services, you can inquire about these private buses near pune station area.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Omkar Raut.