[PLUG] GNUnify '09

Sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 23:52:51 IST 2008

Dear all,

This is a formal announcement about the much awaited GNUnify '09 event.

Gnunify started off in 2003 and is successfully organised every year
since then.

This time, the event will be held on 13-14 February 2009.

Gnunify website (http://gnunify.in)  will be updated soon to get the
new content.
Meanwhile, please check the archives on http://gnunify.in/archives.php
to get an idea about the previous events.

So, get ready to join in!!

Regards,
Team Gnunify '09

Respected Sir/Madam,