[PLUG] not able to install Ubuntu 8.04

Sriram Narayanan sriramnrn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 11:14:01 IST 2008

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 10:27 AM, Aditya Godbole <aag.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 6:35 PM, Shoteka Zulu <spk29us at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,

> and is going to be archived and published on the web, how can such
> notices be permitted?

I think that the original poster may be clueless about that that
notice means when sent to a public list such as this.

Since he's clearly stuck with a novice level problem, the best we can
do is to help out with the problem, and also educate the person
privately about the ineffictiveness and pointlessness of such notices
on a mailing list. I've CCd the original poster on this mail, and will
be sending them a direct and friendly explanation as well.

-- Sriram