[PLUG] Fwd: Laptop speakers not getting activated

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Fri Sep 12 10:01:07 IST 2008

On Friday 05 September 2008 15:02:14 RAMDASS NAVALE wrote:
> [...]

There is a different problem of similar nature in my vicinity where Kubuntu
8.04 is loaded on an HP celeron 1.6 laptop.  There the sound comes out of
laptop speakers even when headset is put on.

Perhaps we all Linux enthusiasts have still not understood the way everything
works under the various distributions of the Linuxhood!

To the learning.....
--
The 0nly thing you take with you, when you are gone
is what you leave behind...!    -- a wise soul