[PLUG] [commercial] Introducing ourselves

Open Linux Tech Center - Freelance open.linux.center at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 19:35:10 IST 2009

Hi PLUG.

We are a group of freelancers working on different ares of Linux and open
source products.

We offer our services to small IT industry, Academics (Colleges, Institutes,
University) and individuals to educate and get benefit out of open source
products.

To small IT firms we provide end-to-end solution using the open source
product and provide training to their stuff at a nominal cost.For students
to educate we don't charge any consultancy fee.

Some of our offering that may be helpful to you are listed bellow.

1.   Linux System Administration, LAMP Training
2.   Mail Server (sendmail, qmail, postfix, spam assassin, Anti virus, web
interface for mail)
3.   DNS/BIND, DHCP
4.   Apache web server, TomCat (jsp)
5.   Firewall Settings for small and medium setup with open source products
6.   PDC to connect windows client, LDAP, NIS, NFS, Samba (File shearing
with windows clients), GFS
7.   Web development with LAMP + Joomla
8.   Nagios, MRTG - monitoring tools
9.   Bugzilla, web application testing tools
10. Request Ticket System (OTRS)
11. Open AQM - a business messaging product.
12. Cluster Setup (HA web cluster, mysql cluster, and computational
cluster).

If you are looking for such solution please feel free to write to us.

Thanks,
OLTC