[PLUG] Need Help Regarding GPL

Dnyanraj Mali dnyanraj.mali at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 16:37:24 IST 2009

Hello All,

Thanks to all that you want me to ask the question on the same mailing list.

My questions are:

   1. Can i change logo and/or softwarename of a Open Source software (of
   course after customization)?
   2. The credit to the of software has to go to the original community,
   which can be managed in help & code files, is it compulsory that original
   community's name should be displayed on visible locations (like home page or
   footers etc.)?

Regards,
Dnyanraj

Message: 4