[PLUG] Proprietary

Vipul Amler vipulnsward at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 22:38:42 IST 2009

Hi all,

I have been set with a question from an organization,who intends to turn
their  CBT's(Computer Based Tutorials), into Linux versions for
Linus OS's in general. The ask for ways for safeguarding the Software,in
regards to "As a product-which needs Keys and Licensing",
So could I get some solutions for the same.(Here I regard to how I package
the software, as terms to be a proper proprietary one)

Regarding violation(If any) of GPL, I would like to state that the product
isnt built under any software ported under GPL. So no issues it being a
proprietary one.

Regards,
Vipul