[PLUG] FUEL session follow up

Sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 00:15:11 IST 2009

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 10:07 PM, nilesh govande
<nileshgovande at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi There,
> FUEL session was one of the nice one in GNUnify.
> I actually discussed it and found at least two more participants who are willing to contribute.
>
> Two questions for FUEL Guys
> 1)Is the database available online? (The softcopy of the english word list.)
> 2)How do we plan to track the progress of this activity?
>
> Nilesh

I could not give enough time for this session as I had to do a lot of
running around. :-(

You can join the indlinux and marathi open source groups where
localisation related activities happen.
These are some URLs for you:
FUEL marathi:   https://fedorahosted.org/fuel/wiki/fuel-marathi