[PLUG] Request for conducting a Workshop

Subhasis Mahapatra 76.subhasis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 12:00:22 IST 2009

I congratulate you all for the Tech Cell

I conduct training program and workshop on Linux System Administration and
other open source Package/Languages.

I have gone through your institute home page. It is impressive.

I have few query about your requirement:

1. What kind of workshop you are looking for ?
Do you want a number of speakers talking about few topics (for basic
awareness) for an hour or so ?
OR
You want a detail technical workshop on some particular technology ?

2. Who are the participants for such workshop ?
Technical Students of MCA, BE or
Management oriented students from MBA

3. Do you want this tech cell shall cover only the open-source/free sw
OR
You can have people as visiting faculty to cover a part of the syllabus with
an exposure to open source software as hands-on

Let me know about it then we can plan something....

Subhasis