[PLUG] Query about message awaiting moderator approval - Size related

Mandar Vaze mandarvaze at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 09:53:05 IST 2009

Can someone explain me the following message ?

"Message body is too big: 15706 bytes with a limit of 5 KB"

Does this mean the email size is total of 5KB*+*  15706 bytes (Thus being "too big") ?
I had inline copied the grub menu.lst file and (4 line) output of "sudo fdisk -lu" so that others can help me better.

Do you think it will cause the email body to grow beyond 5KB ?

*—

Mandar D Vaze
*http://mandarvaze.wordpress.com

http://desipenguin.wordpress.com