[PLUG] Front end for Postgres

Rajiv Gore rajiv at wsieng.com
Wed Jan 14 10:41:37 IST 2009

On Wednesday 14 January 2009 00:29, Shantanoo Mahajan (शंतनू महाजन) wrote:
> On 13-Jan-09, at 5:36 PM, Rajiv Gore wrote:
> > Hi
> > Can some one suggest a GUI front end for entering data and taking
> > out reports
> > in Postgres ?
>
> can you please explain what do you mean by taking out reports? it
> would be nice if you can share some examples.
>
> regards,
> shantanoo
>
> --
Ours is an Excise registered unite and every month we have to file excise
return  .
I want to use Postgress to  store the data . We will feed data pertaining to
receipt of raw mtl  and sales of finished prducts  along with excise duty
paid on daily basis and at the end of the month take out  a report and submit
to excise dept.
Since the task of data feeding has to be made as easy as possible, I want to
use a GUI to Postgres. Further at the end of the month the report needs to be
printed in a format which remains same every month.
So any help in this matter will be helpful.
Regards
--
Rajiv Gore