[PLUG] accounting software under Linux

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Wed Jan 14 17:37:17 IST 2009

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 5:31 PM, Devendra Laulkar
<devendralaulkar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>>> Why point him to 'Tally' when he clearly states that he is looking for a
>>> 'free accouting package under Linux'.
>>
>> one has to make sand below the elephant feet move so elephant will
>> notice need to move... bit difficult but doable effectively...
>
> I don't understand. How is an elephant related to Tally ?

when did you last see an accountant that was willing to work in a
software other than tally :-)

how would you get data from tally exported to other format so that
other OSS & F software could read it correctly?

the OP asked a Q which has multiple ramifications and answering it to
the full satisfaction would be a nightmare at best...

so i attempted to give the best medicine the doctor deserves :-)