[PLUG] ext4 fs

Shailesh Khandekar shailesh.khandekar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 16:47:37 IST 2009

I've started using ext4 with Fedora 10. On a side note, installing
Fedora 10 with Windows XP SP3 involves a bit of calisthenics. I've
blogged about the same at:

 http://aadnyavali.wordpress.com/2009/01/14/painless-fedora-10-installation-with-windows-xp-sp3/

I sent it to the PLUG list as an e-mail, but seems that the mail got
drowned in the filters.

Best regards,

Shailesh S. Khandekar