[PLUG] ext4 fs

Shailesh Khandekar shailesh.khandekar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 17:03:36 IST 2009

Thanks Easwar. The filters held it in the moderation queue - I got a
mail from plug-mail-bounces to that effect. It might be because it was
the first mail I sent to the list. It's not an issue, :)

If the information in the blog post saves somebody the time frames for
installation, it will be great. The discussions on the PLUG list are
interesting and present multiple perspectives on Linux.

Best regards,
Shailesh S. Khandekar