[PLUG] [JOBS] Internship :: Linux Systems and Network Administrator.

Arun Khan knura at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 13 11:21:22 IST 2009

JOB ID: 2009-06-01

Position: Internship :: Linux Systems and Network Administrator.

We have a couple of Internship positions in the Linux Systems and
Network administration area.   We are looking for individuals who are
self starters, have a thirst for knowledge and are willing to learn.
The internship program varies from 3 to 6 months depending upon
individual aptitude and progress in assignments.  Upon successful
completion of the Internship program, individuals will be inducted
as “Trainee Systems and Network Administrator.”

Experience:  3 to 6 months hands on exposure to the Linux Command Line
Interface (CLI)  tools and basic shell scripting.   You should have
done at least one Linux installation on your own, understand the basic
concepts of disk partitioning and the configuration of video, audio and
network components in a computer.

Personality: Quick learner, multi-tasking, hands on and proactive.
Ability to anticipate needs and implement improvements in processes a
plus.

Communication: Must be able to articulate your thoughts in English and
prepare detailed documentation and/or presentations of the tasks
undertaken.

Education:  BCA, MCA, B. Tech CS, B. Tech IT or equivalent.

Certification:  None.

Job Location: Mumbai Eastern Suburbs.

Stipend: Commensurate with candidate's “walk in” experience and
capabilities.

Relocation Package: NONE.

Interested individuals, please send your CV/Resume (in
OpenOffice/RTF/PDF format) to hr <at> silverarc <dot> biz with the
subject line in your email:

"JOB ID: 2009-06-01 Internship :: Linux Systems and Network
Administrator"

About Us: Silver Arc Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd. is located in the
western suburbs of Mumbai, India.  We are a multi-faceted consulting
company providing cost effective turnkey solutions in Information
Technology, Management Information Systems and Telecom projects.  We
offer a work environment that will always keep you technically
challenged and provide opportunity for technical and personal growth.

Arun Khan