[PLUG] Grub problem

Kaustubh Gadkari kaustubh.gadkari at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 00:41:44 IST 2009

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 6:13 AM, aniruddh
katkar<katkar.aniruddh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Guys,
> I've got a difficult situation I've been using debian lenny 5.0.0 since
>
> february and during this time i've to reinstall debian for almost 20 to
>
> 25 times because of same problem 'crashing of grub'

Have you checked whether this problem exists with other distributions
that use the GRUB bootloader? If so, and grub works fine with the
other distribution but not with Lenny, you might want to file a bug
report with Debian.

Kaustubh

--
Kaustubh Gadkari
kaustubh [dot] gadkari [at] gmail [dot] com