[PLUG] How to configure Evolution for MS Exchange Server 5.5?

kapilranade at aol.in kapilranade at aol.in
Tue Mar 31 14:00:43 IST 2009

Hello,

 I have Ubuntu 8.1 and I want to configure Evolution for MS
Exchange Server 5.5. I read on Evolution FAQ that there is something
called Brutus..but it needs installation on both Server and Client
site. I don't have access to the Server. So only thing I can play with
is my client machine.I heard there is something called as IMAP, using
which I can do so. If any1 can help me with detailed steps..Or if there
is any link...I would be really thankful.

 I also installed evolution-exchange and when I tried to connect to the server, it gave error message,

"The server is running Exchange 5.5, evolution-exchange connector supports 2000 and 2003 Server"

Thanks..