[PLUG] Mandriva 2009.1 Sprint

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Thu May 7 18:36:42 IST 2009

A rare jump for me, i clean installed MDV2009.1 just few minutes back
on laptop and except for one hiccup related to clear conscience,
everything went well..

After install, first time so far i tried to register with Mandriva
(under first time process)... when i supplied one of my email ID, it
complained *email address has invalid syntax (RFC822) * and blocked at
that point, which means there was no way to come out of it...

So has to use on-off switch to restart... Felt just wonderfulllllll...

Wireless &printer is yet not configured.. but things look okay (people
from pune know what that okay means) so far... just in case someone
wanted to know how guinea-pigs felt :-)

Maybe some else also needs configuring ... bye tomorrow!

Oh one more thing i am able to use मराठी on इट  without problem so far :-)

--
"There is no pilow as soft as clear conscience" - John Wooden