[PLUG] consultancy to setting up Firewall etc.

Arun Tomar tomar.arun at gmail.com
Mon May 25 18:19:05 IST 2009

On Sat, 2009-05-23 at 16:08 +0530, Ashish Gangani wrote:
> We want consultancy to setting up following things.
>
> # Firewall Settings for small and medium setup with open source products
> # PDC (Primary Domain Controller ) to connect windows client, Samba
> (File shearing with windows clients), GFS.
> # VPN Solution using open source products.
> # User & Group base restricted access with contain filter to Internet
> using open source products.
> # Multiple WAN fail over and load balancing.
> # Backup Solution for small and medium setup.
> Waiting for your reply.

Hi!
Ashish/Nitin.

> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Ashish Gangani,
> email : ashish.gangani at vyomlabs.com
> email: nitinu at vyomlabs.com

I can help you with your requirements. kindly give your contact details
or contact me on 93701 47939, so that we can fix up a meeting. I would
like to talk & understand little bit more about the task specified.

Arun Tomar
(M) +91 93701 47939
blog: http://linuxguy.in
website: http://www.solutionenterprises.co.in