[PLUG] [COMMERCIAL] Discounts @ 4th IndicThreads.com Conference On Java, Pune

Harshad Oak harshad.lists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 22:39:49 IST 2009

Dear Plug members,

The 4th Annual IndicThreads.com Conference On Java Tech will be held
in Pune on 11-12 Dec 09. I believe we have a great line up of speakers
& sessions this year. Please visit http://j09.IndicThreads.com for
details.

I am writing to invite you to the conference. The conference is no fun
without active participation from vibrant dev communities like Plug.
So I would like to extend a special 15% discount on individual
registrations to all Pluggies.

Please use this link to avail the discounted rate -
http://indicthreads-java-09.eventbrite.com/?discount=CommunityPlug
* Please note that the code is valid only till the 25th of Nov.

You might also find the following interesting -

1) Java Quiz - http://j09.indicthreads.com/java-quiz/
The book  'Coders At Work' & discount vouchers are up for grabs.

2) Blogger - Guru Passes for Conf 09
http://j09.indicthreads.com/945/blogger-guru-pass/

I look forward to seeing you at the conference.

Thanks,
Harshad

---
Harshad Oak
Founder - Rightrix Solutions, IndicThreads
Oracle ACE Director, Sun Java Champion
harshad @ rightrix.com
+91-20-32907882 (o)