[PLUG] Minutes of PLUG meet held on 05-0902009

Rajeev Karajgikar rajeevkarajgikar at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 09:49:59 IST 2009

Shirish:

It was me who met you at the cafeteria last night. My apologies if I came in
too strong. I stand corrected - there are quite a few groups that prefer
bottom posting - so I guess I was being ignorant and had no right to be
fuming.

Can you have the following link on the Plug home page - so in future -
someone not so familiar with some usenet groups understands why such
standards are being followed:

Thanks

-- Rajeev
Rajeev Karajgikar : Cell: +1-(408)-764-6991