[PLUG] Proposal for SFD celebration

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 12:30:22 IST 2009

in-line :-

2009/9/9 Rishikesh ऋषिकेश <rishikesh.mission at gmail.com>:

<snipped>

> Hi All,
> I saw no response till now. So we are meeting at Lokayat Hall on Thu, 10 Sep
> 09 at 7:30 PM. Please inform all concerned. This message is for meeting
> only.

noted at my end . Just a quick note if you are thinking why your mail
has not yet come on the PLUG mailing list . It is simply because the
mailing list is moderated and whenever the moderator has time he will
look at the queue and depending on PLUG's policy would accept or deny
those messages to the mailing list with a reason to the sender.

>>> Thanks
>>> Rishikesh
>>> 9423507864
>>>
>>> --
>>> Our website http://www.lokayat.org.in
>>> Our blog      http://pune-lokayat.blogspot.com
>>
>> --

          Shirish Agarwal
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17